POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Remember Bastion? : Remember Bastion? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:21:33 EDT (-0400)
  Remember Bastion?
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 1 Oct 2011 12:35:59
Message: <4e87416f$1@news.povray.org>
I was just playing it today. I've now earned every achievement in the
game. (Except the last three, which are impossible.)

I went to change my weapon loadout, and noticed a new item I hadn't seen
before "gel canister". I asked Rucks about it. "Some things just aren't
of this world", he says. So I ask Zia about it. "Zia says to just open
that thing. After all, the worst thing that could happen, already happened."

I open it up, and...

...oh you have GOT to be kidding me!

White gel splashes everywhere. A hole in the ground appears. And up
pops... a Portal turret?? *facepalm*

Yes, it turns out you can equip Portal turrets, which shoot at anything
trying to attack you. They shoot extremely fast, but only on a narrow
range of directions, and they die quite easily.

Also, I was just reading Extra Punctuation, and it seems Yahtzee *does*
like Bastion after all - especially the story aspect...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/