POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Life in Gancaloon (wip) : Re: Life in Gancaloon (wip 3) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:14:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Life in Gancaloon (wip 3)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 1 Oct 2011 03:03:59
Message: <4e86bb5f$1@news.povray.org>
On 30-9-2011 20:32, clipka wrote:
> Am 30.09.2011 13:48, schrieb Thomas de Groot:
>> This is how I want it.
>
> Looking better and better.

Thank you indeed. I shall let it rest now for a while. I might come back
with some improvements in the near future.

> BTW, are you using Poser or Daz 3D models? And what shoes are the ladies
> wearing? I've been searching for such shoes for quite a while without
> success - virtually all 3D models out there are either high heels or
> sneakers.

  I am using Poser 7 and 8; mostly 8 now but for some characters like
KelvinG2 and KojiG2 - which are later additions to Poser 7 - I use that
version.

These conforming slippers come with Poser 8's Alyson character (which
Izumi variant is the basis for the two female characters here).

I agree about the available shoes in Poser. I have not yet tried to make
my own conforming shoes (or clothes for that matter). That is something
on my todo list for quite a while already.

Thomas