POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic : Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:22:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 28 Sep 2011 21:52:34
Message: <4e83cf62$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/28/2011 4:57 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> We are yet to get episods 7, 8 and 9 that where originaly planed. The
>> scripts where writen a long time ago... Aparently, Luke will go totaly
>> to the dark side, but will manage to, with some great help from Leila,
>> come back to the bright side and ultimately manage to master both sides
>> in an harmonious way.
>
> It doesn't sound like we'll get to hear that story, though.
>
> Jim

Odd. I had heard that it was Lea that went off kilter. Think that was
taken out of some books or other though, and its uncertain how/if any of
those have any relationship to anything like canon. Still, *some* parts
of the story line, sort of, get played out in the games that where made
as well. I supposed that 7, 8 and 9 might be "in between" the end of 6
and the first game, or something, but... Who knows.