POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A rare moment : Re: A rare moment Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:19:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A rare moment
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 27 Sep 2011 18:39:16
Message: <4e825094@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 23:14:48 +0200, andrel wrote:

>>> It is the focus of your attention, which might not be the same thing.
>>
>> Possibly.  I know I can manage paying the bills for another 6 months or
>> so by dipping into our reserves, but I'd rather not do that.
>
> remind me (and the others) what you are looking for. There's too many
> people here to remember everything from everybody for me. (even if you
> told it 2 days ago).

I know the feeling. :)

I'm looking for something in technical program management or technical
writing.  I'm willing to consider technical consulting as well, but the
situation would have to be right.  I've been prepping to become a front-
line manager (that was prior to the layoff), and have skills in technical
education, testing, and technical certification programs.

I have a strong interest in continuing to pursue remote lab-based
testing, particularly the architecture of systems to do this kind of
testing.  (I'm not a hardcore developer, but I could lead a team of
developers to achieve that kind of goal).

Thanks!

Jim