POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic : Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:17:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 27 Sep 2011 17:02:34
Message: <4e8239ea@news.povray.org>
On 27/09/2011 09:58 PM, Warp wrote:

>    As an example, episode 3 does not really convey very well *why* Anakin
> chose the dark side. There are bits and pieces here and there, but it just
> gives a feeling that he switched sides for no good reason at all, and it
> makes no sense. A much better script could have made that plot point much
> more evident, logical and dramatic.

What he just said.

IMHO, the Jedi Council were complete dicks. It's not surprising that
Anakin was seriously hacked off about it. It's also clear that in spite
of that, he still felt loyal to them, for whatever else they might do,
they are ultimately a force for good. It's also clear that the Emperor
was pushing his buttons all along, as he always does, to manipulate
people according to his own evil plans.

But then, for no adaquately explored reason, Anakin just suddenly swaps
sides. And then they have a big fight. WTF?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/