POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic : Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:25:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 27 Sep 2011 08:42:37
Message: <4e81c4bd$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/27/2011 3:14 AM, Invisible wrote:

> Jar Jar Binks is obviously one of the most obnoxiously irritating,
> moronic characters in the history of film. And yet, there are people
> alive today who actually /liked/ him. WTF, people?!

It's amazing, isn't it? And yet, we can see in Ep. II He's now part of
the galactic counsel (or whatever that governing body is...) He got
tossed out of his own society for being obnoxiously clumsy and moronic,
and gets on the galactic counsel!?? There are deep, deep problems in
that galaxy far, far away.

--
~Mike