POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Metacritic : Re: Metacritic Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:24:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Metacritic
From: Darren New
Date: 26 Sep 2011 15:29:06
Message: <4e80d282$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/26/2011 11:22, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> On 26/09/2011 06:00 PM, Darren New wrote:
>> On 9/26/2011 8:11, Warp wrote:
>>> I suppose these people are just not seeing it in the same way
>>> as I am.
>>
>> This coming from the guy who likes Phantom Menace. ;-) ;-)
>
> The Phantom Menace is not /completely/ without merit. It's just not nearly
> as good as the original trilogy. The later prequals are worse...

I agree. I was just being silly. Altho I'd say the prequels kind of screwed
up the whole feeling of the later movies (like making "being good with the
force" into a medical condition). But taken as stand-alone movies, I've
certainly enjoyed worse.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?