POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic : Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 26 Sep 2011 11:27:51
Message: <4e8099f7$1@news.povray.org>
I actually played a MLP:FIM drinking game on Friday -- it was a blast.
Anyway,  Warp is right, it is a surprisingly well written show and is
probably most reminiscent of the Powerpuff Girls cartoon (not a
coincidence since Lauren Faust played a major role in both).

Speaking of recent American cartoons, if you haven't watched the Avatar:
The Last Airbender cartoon it's also very good (but avoid the
live-action movie at all costs).