POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic : Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:29:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
From: Invisible
Date: 26 Sep 2011 11:09:19
Message: <4e80959f@news.povray.org>
>> Apparently I'm weird.
>
>    Note that the "Friendship is Magic" series is somewhat different than
> the older MLP shows.

Oh, right. I didn't realise that was part of the title...

>> I wonder if we still have the Transformers movie on VHS? I might have to
>> go find that...
>
>    There's nothing shameful or emasculating about liking Transformers. :)

Well, no more than liking 2 Unlimited, I suppose...

One of the (perhaps unsurprising) things about being universally hated
by everyone that you interact with is that you tend to develop a casual
disregard for other people's opinion of you. Where somebody in my class
might say "you watch MLP?! That's for girls!", by response would likely
have been "I don't care"...