From: Invisible
Date: 26 Sep 2011 10:23:14
Message: <4e808ad2$1@news.povray.org>
On 26/09/2011 03:10 PM, Mike the Elder wrote:

> M-theory should

> .... eleven dimensions?

Last time I checked, M-theory is an interesting hypothesis which as yet
has no experimental support. (Mainly because it doesn't predict anything
yet.)

> interesting than an ordinary flaw in the experiment or the equipment.  It could
> be a real opportunity to learn something very interesting about the structure of
> spacetime.

It's always nice to see experimental results lead to new scientific
understanding of nature. Unfortunately, these days that almost always
means new results with utterly defy comprehension. But we'll see...

These people are idiots.

If scientists already understood everything about the universe, there
would be literally no need to continue studying science, now would there?

Scientists *know* there are still questions to be answered. And they're
trying to answer them, every single day. Religious fanatics, on the
other hand, simply want everybody to agree with them, so that they can
feel smugly superior. Infantile, really...