POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A rare moment : Re: A rare moment Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:23:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A rare moment
From: Stephen
Date: 21 Sep 2011 09:08:12
Message: <4e79e1bc$1@news.povray.org>
I agree with Mike R

On 20/09/2011 6:24 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:

> I think that is something that contributes to workplace violence as well.

I’ve worked in some pretty rough and stressful environments and in more
than forty years have only seen or heard about three incidences of
violence in the workplace. The last two was when I was working offshore
and they had nothing to do with competitiveness. The first was when I
was messing someone about when we were playing cards (penny anti stuff)
and he pulled me across the table. Now he was someone who did not know
how to lose. I had almost forgotten about that incident as it was over
forty years ago.
Personally, I am not competitive but I can be combative. ;-)

--
Regards
     Stephen