POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Vampires? : Re: Vampires? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:25:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Vampires?
From: Darren New
Date: 18 Sep 2011 12:27:32
Message: <4e761bf4$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/18/2011 1:02, Patrick Elliott wrote:
> The *real* trick is the fact that you can create conditions
> where you "know" what the outcome will be, instead of just looking into the
> box to find out.

That's exactly what the quantum eraser does, and if you don't look at the
result, you don't get interference. That's precisely the point I'm making.
You get interference at time T by taking a measurement at time T+D, where D
is a timelike separation from T.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?