POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Vampires? : Re: Vampires? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:27:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Vampires?
From: Darren New
Date: 16 Sep 2011 16:31:04
Message: <4e73b208$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/16/2011 11:23, Warp wrote:
> Alain<aze### [at] qwertyorg>  wrote:
>> For a footbal, it would be in the 10e-20 to 10e-30 m range. So, your
>> interference pattern would be smaller than a proton.
>
>    That starts being awfully close to the planck length.

I guess if 15 orders of magnitude is "awfully close"... :-)

I do wonder how big something would have to be for the wavelength to be
close to the planck length.  It would be cool if that was, like, close to
the size of the observable universe.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?