POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Data transfer : Re: Data transfer Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:30:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Data transfer
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 16 Sep 2011 15:58:56
Message: <4e73aa80$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 19:10:30 +0100, Stephen wrote:

>>> Indeed, I am - but things could get interesting here job-wise, as I've
>>> found a job where I might actually have to solve that one. :)
>>
>> (Not as in "been given an offer for", rather I found a posting that I'm
>> applying for)
>>

> Good luck with that one. I hope that you can deliver on time and in
> budget ;-)

A little late on the "on time" bit (I had wanted to be back to work about
2 months ago - but only in a position that was right for me), but yeah, I
think this could work out well once I get the resume into the right
person's hands.  The trick is making sure it gets to the right person
rather than going through "the front door".

Jim