POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Random wonderings 6052701905145 : Re: Random wonderings 6052701905145 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:17:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Random wonderings 6052701905145
From: Darren New
Date: 16 Sep 2011 12:20:58
Message: <4e73776a@news.povray.org>
On 9/15/2011 3:12, Invisible wrote:
> (Which is /obviously/ what I asked in the first place, to anybody who
> actually understands how evolution works.)

The problem is that the actual answer to your question is "mu", the answer
that unasks the question. The very question you're asking is nonsensical, so
no amount of disclaiming the phrasing of it is going to get you a reasonable
answer. I.e., you're asking the wrong question, and people are picking on
your wording to try to illustrate that the very concept behind the question
is nonsensical.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?