POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Data transfer : Re: Data transfer Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:15:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Data transfer
From: Invisible
Date: 16 Sep 2011 04:21:53
Message: <4e730721$1@news.povray.org>
>>> Did you at least refresh (aka reload) sshd when updating the
>>> configuration ?
>>
>> Is rebooting the machine sufficient to do that?
>>
>> If so, yes...
>>

> Heathen! Linux machines do not need to be rebooted. Ever.

It's not so much that I purposely rebooted it; more that it's a laptop
that shuts down whenever the power is unplugged. So every time I moved
it to a different location in the building, it was effectively rebooted.

> To quote Yoda: Unlearn everything you must.

If you're going to quote Yoda, do it right:

"Then you must /unlearn/ all that you have /learned/."

Not every sentence he utters is in object-subject-verb order. (At least,
not in the original trilogy.)

If you really want to split hairs,

http://itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/languagelog/archives/002173.html