POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Data transfer : Re: Data transfer Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:22:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Data transfer
From: Darren New
Date: 15 Sep 2011 22:13:50
Message: <4e72b0de@news.povray.org>
On 9/15/2011 1:07, clipka wrote:
> An X /client/ on Windows (that is, software running on a Windows host and
> displaying on an X terminal)? Doesn't sound like a common use case to me.

Yep. On the other hand, I was merely trying to point out that it wasn't the
fact that Windows was present that was causing the problem. Even non-server
versions of Windows (Pro, not Home, generally) let you have multiple people
logged in using it as a server.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?