POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Random wonderings 6052701905145 : Re: Random wonderings 6052701905145 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:26:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Random wonderings 6052701905145
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 15 Sep 2011 14:14:20
Message: <4e72407c$1@news.povray.org>
>> Which is /obviously/ what I asked in the first place, to anybody who
>> actually understands how evolution works.
>
> When you start throwing around the word 'design', you start demonstrating
> a lack of understanding of how evolution works or even what it is.
>
> Evolution *is* *not* *design*.  Not even remotely.

*sigh*

Yes, and when I say "Word 2003 doesn't understand files saved by Word
2010", I do not for one minute intend imply that Word is actually a
concious, thinking, comprehending entity. Of course I *know* that Word
is merely a construction of op-codes, a sequence of instructions blindly
executed by a mindless automaton, an inanimate machine. I know that
there is no "thinking" or "understanding" involved. IT'S A FIGURE OF
SPEACH!!!

Sheesh...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/