POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Data transfer : Re: Data transfer Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:26:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Data transfer
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 14 Sep 2011 11:09:46
Message: <4e70c3ba$1@news.povray.org>
Le 14/09/2011 10:33, Invisible a écrit :
> On 14/09/2011 04:22 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 19:48:55 +0100, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>>
>>> Let me rephrase: There are no SSH servers that are free software.
>>
>> openssh is released under the GPL, and has been around for quite some
>> time now (certainly more than 5 years - I'd say more than a decade).
>>
>> And there are versions that run on Windows - using cygwin or not.
>
> When I looked, I couldn't find any precompiled Windows binaries for
> OpenSSH anywhere.

I'm sorry, but you are asking for something against the commercial logic
of your operating system:

You paid for your OS, you also have to pay for your applications.
Only loonies provides free stuff of excellent quality on that platform.
Serious programmers for that platform are expected to extort a lot for
the application you might install (be it shareware or direct buyware or
troyan or racket-ware... ).

Please, assume your choice.

did you look at http://www.freesshd.com/?ctt=overview