POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Data transfer : Re: Data transfer Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:14:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Data transfer
From: Darren New
Date: 13 Sep 2011 16:57:57
Message: <4e6fc3d5@news.povray.org>
On 9/13/2011 11:53, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Sure. I'm saying that if you were expecting someone to get/put a file,

Yes, certainly. That is, after all, how things like video games do it.

> Oh, wait, you can set the remote display to not take up the whole screen,
> can't you?

Or iconify the remote screen, copy the file, expand the remote screen, paste
the file. Or just let RDP mount the disks over the link, so they show up as
networked drives on the remote machine.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?