POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Data transfer : Re: Data transfer Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:31:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Data transfer
From: Warp
Date: 13 Sep 2011 06:12:40
Message: <4e6f2c98@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Under Unix, you'd have to install some
> stuff and configure it before that would work. (Argue amongst yourselves
> which one is better...)

  I really can't understand where you are getting this from. Not from what
I said, at least. I said that transferring files has been one of the core
features of unix from the very beginning. You make it sound like I had said
the exact opposite: That you need to do a lot of work to achieve that.

--
                                                          - Warp