POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Rare aftifact : Re: Rare aftifact Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:24:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rare aftifact
From: Stephen
Date: 10 Sep 2011 06:35:40
Message: <4e6b3d7c$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/09/2011 11:09 AM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Where on that list can you see 8cm CDs?

Let's blame Jet Lag. I got up 4:30 local time Thursday and went to bed
10:00 pm the next day. Take off the seven hours time zone difference and
that is still ~30 hours awake. :-(

I think that you will need to buy from the internet.

http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?q=verbatim+43413+CD-R+8cm+Colour&cid=3570323621466196774#

If you want to buy in person there is a shop in Whitechapel that will
probably order them for you. It is on the corner of Whitechapel High St
and Brick Lane. My wife has bought all sorts of HI-Fi stuff from them.
(DAT tapes, Metal Cassettes etc.) They don't have them advertised on
their site but they are friendly and it is right next door to some of
the best Indian (Bangladeshi) food in London.

http://www.audio-time.co.uk/contact.php

--
Regards
     Stephen