POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tablet PCs : Re: Tablet PCs Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:17:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tablet PCs
From: Darren New
Date: 2 Sep 2011 01:45:16
Message: <4e606d6c$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/1/2011 10:25, Stephen wrote:
> I don’t suppose that I could Pov on a tablet.

There are "tablets" like the ones that run Android, and then there are
"tablet PCs", which are normal PCs that have a touch-screen (usually
stylus-based). I think the media is now deciding to call tablets "tablet

PCs", so you ought be careful there and figure out which you want.

Tablet PCs are actually kind of on the way out, but useful if you want an

actual laptoppy computer.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?