POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oreo : Oreo Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:11:28 EDT (-0400)
  Oreo
From: Invisible
Date: 1 Sep 2011 10:42:33
Message: <4e5f99d9@news.povray.org>
Oh yeah, and another thing...

The other day, somebody brought in a packet of Oreos. Having never
tasted them, I tried one.

First of all, these things are nothing like what I would call "cookies".
More like normal biscuits.

Second, they taste of nothing but bitter coco. Even though there's a
layer of white stuff in the middle, they don't taste creamy at all. They
just taste dry and bitter. Quite how anybody could describe these awful
things as "the most delicious cookies in the world" I have no idea.

Then again, there are people who *like* coffee...