POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Braid, Bastion and Beyond : Re: Braid, Bastion and Beyond Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:22:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Braid, Bastion and Beyond
From: Warp
Date: 30 Aug 2011 11:30:39
Message: <4e5d021e@news.povray.org>
Mike the Elder <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Thanks for the heads-up on ?Braid?. It sounds like one for me to avoid.

  Don't believe Andrew. He is different. To normal people it's a great
game.

> 3. One or more of the elements I find entertaining: decent strategy and tactics,

  I don't know if it's your style, but you might try tactical JRPGs.
Good (IMO) examples include Final Fantasy Tactics, the Disgaea series
(which is full of lighthearted humor) and Tactics Ogre (more serious).
These don't reach *epic* levels of strategy (or even tactics), but they
are fun little games, almost casual.

  Not available for PC, though.

--
                                                          - Warp