POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Braid : Re: Braid Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:15:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Braid
From: Warp
Date: 30 Aug 2011 10:01:40
Message: <4e5ced44@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> On 30/08/2011 02:52 PM, Warp wrote:
> > Invisible<voi### [at] devnull>  wrote:
> >> (Unless you enjoy playing and replaying the same 2 screens of action a
> >> billion times until you manage to get it right.
> >
> >    The thought hasn't crossed your mind that you might be doing it wrong?
> >
> >    The game is quite easy once you discover the solutions.

> That's my point. I've read a complete list of all the solutions, and I
> *still* can't solve it. Even though I know what the solutions are meant
> to be! It doesn't get much harder than that...

  I must admit I don't understand you at all.

  If you

a) need to look for solutions to the puzzles in a casual game (which I could
perhaps understand from someone who never plays anything, but not from a
computer nerd who plays a lot of games), and

b) still find it hard to solve them even with the solutions,

I think there's something horribly wrong here.

  I'm beginning to think that you are actually two different people. One is
a computer nerd, the other knows how to turn a computer on and off, and
little else.

--
                                                          - Warp