POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bastion : Re: Bastion Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:13:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bastion
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 30 Aug 2011 07:48:27
Message: <4e5cce0b$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/30/2011 06:54 AM, Invisible wrote:
> Unlike Braid, I just can't stop playing this. It's really entertaining.
> It's difficult to explain... OK, start by watching this:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TptJHeWngJs

Yes the artwork looks really cool, and I could live with the narration
if the style in the trailer is anything like what's in the game. So
you'd most likely be bored to death quickly with FFNG ;-) But hey I'm
easily entertained (a blessing I suppose) ... I've been getting plenty
of mileage from Angry Birds on my iPod touch. I also like the zippo
lighter as well. Reorient the display and the flame always points up.
I've got it so that I can snap my fingers to open the top (complete with
classic zippo sound), and another snap for the flame ... LOL like I
said, I'm easily entertained!