POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Braid : Re: Braid Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:12:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Braid
From: Invisible
Date: 30 Aug 2011 05:08:10
Message: <4e5ca87a@news.povray.org>
On 30/08/2011 10:02 AM, Invisible wrote:

> Also, the music speeds up, slows down and reverses while you're doing
> all this, which gets annoying fairly quickly.

While we're on the subject, the music is quite nice too.

For about the first ten minutes. It's a bit like Every God Game I've
Ever Played. You're going to spend so long listening to that same tune
over and over again that soon you'll want never to hear it ever again.
Not because it's bad, but because you've heard way too many repeats.

The music consists of lots of lilting guitar and violin lines with
sparing percussion. Except for the occasional level which has a very
electronic soundtrack - and sounds very out of place...

The sound effects are pretty basic, and get annoying quickly.