POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Recursion : Re: Recursion Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Recursion
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 26 Aug 2011 13:30:09
Message: <4e57d821$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 18:26:21 +0100, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

>>> On a scale of one to ten, "lucid dreaming" sounds like the most
>>> terrifying thing imaginable...
>>
>> Personally, I find it quite enjoyable.
>
> According to scientists, we dream every single night, but some of us
> rarely remember our dreams. And personally, not remembering my dreams is
> COMPLETELY FINE WITH ME! Every time I dream, I have the kind of highly
> disturbing dreams that make me afraid to sleep for months afterwards...

That would explain your reaction to the idea, certainly.

But I have a feeling that the ones you remember are the disturbing ones,
but the ones you don't remember aren't disturbing at all.  I find that
the ones I remember are the ones that have fairly strong imagery, just
not always disturbing.

The flying dreams are the ones I have the most fun with - I have those
quite frequently.

Jim