POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Recursion : Re: Recursion Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:11:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Recursion
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 26 Aug 2011 13:26:33
Message: <4e57d749$1@news.povray.org>
>> On a scale of one to ten, "lucid dreaming" sounds like the most
>> terrifying thing imaginable...
>
> Personally, I find it quite enjoyable.

According to scientists, we dream every single night, but some of us
rarely remember our dreams. And personally, not remembering my dreams is
COMPLETELY FINE WITH ME! Every time I dream, I have the kind of highly
disturbing dreams that make me afraid to sleep for months afterwards...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/