POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Memories : Re: Memories Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:22:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Memories
From: Invisible
Date: 26 Aug 2011 11:13:41
Message: <4e57b825$1@news.povray.org>
On 19/08/2011 01:00 PM, Invisible wrote:

> (Come to think of it, *all* of the networking stuff at college was done
> by Novel Netware. Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time...)

By coincidence, I lent one of our laptops to an employee yesterday. She
set it up with her ISP's install disk, and now the laptop appears to
have "Services for NetWare" installed. o_O

I'm still trying to figure out whether that's because they wanted to be
compatible with anyone still using NetWare, or whether the ISP is
actually powered by NetWare...