POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hell : Re: Hell Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:24:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hell
From: Invisible
Date: 26 Aug 2011 04:12:00
Message: <4e575550$1@news.povray.org>
>> But yeah, I get the feeling that since we don't order multi-million
>> dollars worth of hardware every other week, Dell just doesn't give a
>> damn about us. (Remind me... WHY are we still using these losers?)
>
> Have you considered checking out some of the HP deals that are starting
> to surface? I'm seriously considering a tablet.

Yeah, the IT department was saying something about HP shutting down its
computer department or something, so they've got some good deals going.

Of course, I don't get to make supplier decisions. It's just my job to
order the stuff. (Since Dell US is apparently incapable of telling Dell
UK to supply things...)