POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Use case : Re: Use case Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:15:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Use case
From: Warp
Date: 25 Aug 2011 11:36:46
Message: <4e566c0e@news.povray.org>
> Suppose I have a bunch of files. I edit one of them, and then I want to
> edit all of the others in the same way. Is there an easy way to make
> Emacs do that? Because, if there is, that would be Actually Useful for
> something.

  Your question can be reduced to "can elisp be used to do that?"
Since elisp is a programming language with basically all the same
expressiveness as lisp, the answer should be obvious.

  The more relevant question would be, however, whether that's the
*easiest* way of doing that. Probably not, unless you are an elisp guru.

--
                                                          - Warp