POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Encrypted storage : Re: Encrypted storage Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:15:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Encrypted storage
From: Alain
Date: 21 Aug 2011 12:58:22
Message: <4e51392e@news.povray.org>
Le 2011/08/21 06:20, Orchid XP v8 a écrit :
>>> Please tell me how to remember passwords for half a dozen systems each
>>> with two or three clients that force you to change your password
>>> regularly. Along with accounts for umpteen different company websites
>>> and personal logons?
>>
>> Some post-it on your monitor ;P
>> After all, it's prety common practice almost everywhere...
>
> In fairness, this is probably OK for the PC in your house. If
> unauthorised people are in your house, you have *way* bigger problems
> than passwords...
>
> In an office though, DO NOT DO THIS! >_<

It's a common sight in many offices, especialy when the passwords are
numerous and change often.

They usualy read similar to:
Site/acount
User name - password

The password can be under the user name.

Some only list the user name and password, or only the password for the
main password the user need to start his work day. In that later case,
you only have to look at the office/desk to figure the user name.

I know, it's realy no good, but common...