POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Monumental Failure (optical illusion) : Re: Monumental Failure (optical illusion) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:17:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Monumental Failure (optical illusion)
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 21 Aug 2011 12:50:39
Message: <4e51375f@news.povray.org>
Eriban wrote:

> Hmm, I could change the alignment of _both_ shadows of the top bar such that
> they align. Although still not correct, it may look somewhat better. See the
> attached image. Does this look better?

I think it doesn't make a lot of difference. What I would expect
to see is just a thin shadow as it would have been cast by the leftmost
column were the object not impossible (I think this is also what Thomas
meant). Gimped version attached for clarity.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'failure-1_00.jpg' (224 KB)

Preview of image 'failure-1_00.jpg'