POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Memories : Re: Memories Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:25:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Memories
From: Darren New
Date: 21 Aug 2011 11:06:42
Message: <4e511f02@news.povray.org>
On 8/21/2011 2:37, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> More like "it keeps the students quiet so we don't have to think up any
> *real* tasks for them to do".

I will say that I never had an art class before grad school that actually
wasn't of the busywork type. Very few of those sorts of classes actually
taught anything. I would have loved to go to music class where they actually
taught some music theory or something, or an art class where they talked
about the proportions for drawing people or the golden rectangle or
something like that.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?