POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Memories : Re: Memories Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Memories
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 21 Aug 2011 06:38:41
Message: <4e50e031$1@news.povray.org>
>> Self-important dick... Man, everybody hated that guy.
>
> Recurring dream: Going back in time to school with the knowledge and
> confidence I have now. But then I would probably see what sad examples
> of humanity the male teachers were and give up in disgust.

There was a kid at school who used to bully me constantly. I used to
dream about doing terrible things to him.

And then one day I thought to myself "Wait a minute. Your dad is an
alcoholic, your whole family lives on welfare in a rundown council
flat... there is basically NOTHING I COULD DO that would make your life
anybody miserable than it already is. HAVE A NICE DAY!" :-D

> At least you probably weren't belted (beaten with a leather belt).

I do remember two kids got the slipper. (You're probably not allowed to
do that, but they did.) The first kid stood there and took it like a
man. The second was a screaming wreck.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/