POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Memories : Re: Memories Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:22:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Memories
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 19 Aug 2011 11:34:26
Message: <4e4e8282$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 09:15:00 -0400, Francois Labreque wrote:

>> (Come to think of it, *all* of the networking stuff at college was done
>> by Novel Netware. Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time...)
>
> They're still around.

Well, Novell (with two l's) is. ;)

They were just acquired by Attachmate (there's a name *I* hadn't heard in
a while until they made the offer back in 2010).  But Andy should have
heard the name Novell, certainly, because that's where I worked until
May, and I know I mentioned it in here on more than one occasion.

:)

Jim