POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gancaloon - urbanism wip : Re: Gancaloon - urbanism wip3 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:29:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gancaloon - urbanism wip3
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 19 Aug 2011 10:18:01
Message: <4e4e7099@news.povray.org>
From the other border of the River Yann, Gancaloon is going to look
something like this.

Water material based on code by Trevor Quayle; landscape patterned
texture based on code by Jaime Vives Piqueres.

My next problem now is this. I have an image_map for texturing the
roads, mostly transparant and which layers nicely over another texture,
except... if I use this patterned texture I cannot layer over it! I have
tried patterning the image_map but to no useful result. Any smart idea
you want to share? ;-)

Thanks!

Thomas

Post a reply to this message