POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tumblr, Images and Copyrights : Re: Tumblr, Images and Copyrights Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:27:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tumblr, Images and Copyrights
From: Ive
Date: 8 Aug 2011 14:31:38
Message: <4e402b8a$1@news.povray.org>
Am 08.08.2011 18:29, schrieb Jim Henderson:
> Well, it seems to me you have two choices.

> You have to decide what the value is to you for your copyrighted work and
> whether the aggravation of having to deal with it is worth the value you
> assign to your work.  Only you can make that decision.

Thanks Jim, this pretty well summarizes it for me. Indeed if just one
out of five would have responded positive I'd have no problem with it
but now I'm gone this far (really should have listened to my wife - as
usual - and ignore the whole thing) and will continue. I'll keep you
informed if something interesting happens ;)

-Ive