POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tumblr, Images and Copyrights : Another finding Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:13:00 EDT (-0400)
  Another finding
From: Ive
Date: 8 Aug 2011 14:06:31
Message: <4e4025a7@news.povray.org>
not related to Tumblr.

Just did a search with the new Google reverse image search engine and
the very first try lead me to this:

www.optimadekor.com/povray_mutfak_demo.htm

Seems to be a kind of commercial interior design software that uses
POV-Ray as a render engine. As you can easily see they use besides an
image of mine some others by well known povers and no need to mention
that I was never asked for permission. To my understanding these images
are used to advertise a commercial product so really WTF?

-Ive