POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The other OS : Re: The other OS Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:18:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The other OS
From: Darren New
Date: 8 Aug 2011 12:11:19
Message: <4e400aa7@news.povray.org>
On 8/8/2011 3:37, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Oh, Google helps you find *millions* of hex editors. Which all cost money.
> And, from the look of their product websites, I suspect about 80% of them
> are actually trojans.

Fine. Here's a free one I've been carrying around since 1999 or so.

Alternately, google for "freeware hex editor" and take your pick. :-)
There's probably a bunch much nicer than this one, but since I need a hex
editor about once every 3 years, this does for me.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?

Post a reply to this message