POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The other OS : Re: The other OS Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:11:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The other OS
From: Darren New
Date: 5 Aug 2011 16:33:53
Message: <4e3c53b1$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/5/2011 8:08, Warp wrote:
> Darren New<dne### [at] sanrrcom>  wrote:
>> (What would an invariant look like in C?)
>
>    I suppose the closest thing is "assert(a<  b);"

That's not really an invariant, tho. C basically doesn't have the facility
to say "any time you're not in one of these N functions, there should be the
following relationship between these collection of values:..."

Primarily because there's no way to express code that's outside any function.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?