POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The other OS : Re: The other OS Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:26:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The other OS
From: Darren New
Date: 4 Aug 2011 12:48:27
Message: <4e3acd5b$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/4/2011 9:44, Darren New wrote:
> That wasn't the question, tho. The question the video asked is "can your
> text editor do this" and then showed embedding a spreadsheet into a text
> document and regenerating HTML from that.

BTW, let's see how usable it is when that embedded spreadsheet has 1800 rows
in it, like the last time I embedded a spreadsheet into a text document
(namely, my tax paperwork last year). Let's see how responsive it is at
keeping everything nicely aligned.  IME, emacs is powerful but the macros
are rarely optimized for processing large blobs of text.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?