POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Software engineering : Re: Software engineering Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:19:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Software engineering
From: Darren New
Date: 4 Aug 2011 11:21:22
Message: <4e3ab8f2$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/4/2011 5:22, Invisible wrote:
> OK, so that's pretty much the work Daily WTF nightmare imaginable. Of
> course, nobody /actually/ writes software like that, right?

Of course they do. I've fixed code like that.  We didn't actually distribute
it to the customer, mind, but everything else you described was in there.
In contrast with distributing it to the customer, we were instead actually
editing the production copy while the system was live.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?