POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Question to the programers here : Re: Question to the programers here Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:29:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Question to the programers here
From: stbenge
Date: 30 Jul 2011 17:08:46
Message: <4e3472de@news.povray.org>
On 7/30/2011 12:23 PM, Warp wrote:
> stbenge<"egnebts<-inverted"@hotmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> With C's vector class, you can create easily-manipulated dynamic arrays.
>
>    Don't you mean C++'s?

Yes... I jumped straight to C++, which was probably a mistake since I
haven't clearly defined the differences between it and its predecessor
:| I'm guessing /the/ major difference is C++'s OOP capabilities,
without which the vector class couldn't be possible, right?

Despite having written a few programs, I'm still undereducated on the
whole subject. My biggest concern is to prevent memory leaks and
outright crashes. As for writing clean code... I still have yet to
finish one program that doesn't use global variables `:/