POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Prism over a height_field? : Re: Prism over a height_field? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:18:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Prism over a height_field?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Jul 2011 07:31:17
Message: <4e314885$1@news.povray.org>
On 28-7-2011 12:47, Jim Holsenback wrote:

> cool ... very clever solution

Isn't it? This will give me the possibility to populate my city of
Gancaloon in an easy manner. Only for overviews of course because the
buildings will not have enough details. I have now to devise a street
plan, and find a way to make the buildings of slightly different height,
probably by separate and superposed prisms. As everything can be based
on image_maps, this is going to be mainly GIMP work :-)

Thomas