POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : (TheDaily)WTF job interviews : Re: (TheDaily)WTF job interviews Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:25:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: (TheDaily)WTF job interviews
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 25 Jul 2011 05:49:37
Message: <4e2d3c31$1@news.povray.org>
Le 25/07/2011 11:40, Invisible nous fit lire :

> My employer actually has a list of "the twelve company commandments",
> one of which is "I support the hiring of people who are smarter then I
> am". To which I can hardly resist responding "well that should broaden
> the range of available hires significantly then". :-P

Well, remember that in the end, the money get more into the boss's
pocket than in the hiree. No problem: You're smarter, I gain more (and
can keep my stupid head).

Thus who can, do. Thus who can't, teach. Thus who can't do nor teach,
manage.
The progression is also true for the income: Doer < teacher < manager.