POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The Onion on Rupert Murdock : Re: The Onion on Rupert Murdock Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:26:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Onion on Rupert Murdock
From: Darren New
Date: 23 Jul 2011 13:10:20
Message: <4e2b007c$1@news.povray.org>
On 7/23/2011 0:52, andrel wrote:
> What is yesbuthowever for kind of a source? Never heard of it.

Me neither. It was just the first one I found while googling.

Unfortunately the cream pie kind of pushed anything more relevant off the

front pages for a while, so it was surprisingly hard to come up with sear
ch
terms.

> 'The were rumours that police were involved. This led to the
> resignation of two of Scotland Yard’s top cops.'

Well, no. Murdoch was tapping phones by paying the police to do it for hi
m.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like