POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Uniqueness : Re: Uniqueness Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:30:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Uniqueness
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 22 Jul 2011 06:07:41
Message: <4e294bed$1@news.povray.org>
On 21/07/2011 08:59 PM, stbenge wrote:
> On 7/18/2011 3:27 AM, Invisible wrote:
>> Apparently I am physiologically incapable of coming up with original
>> ideas.
>
> Do you dream of new things?

Dreaming is damned scary. I'm always very glad that I don't dream very
often. Because when I *do* dream, I always seem to dream about really,
really disturbing stuff.

> Not all of your
> sentences are complete rewrites of some other person's thoughts, are
> they? I doubt it. You assemble bits and pieces of old things to create
> new things.

Sure. But /most/ people can assemble a sentence. ;-)

> Whether or not what you create is widely considered
> aesthetically-pleasing is all a matter of perspective.
>
> Sometimes all you have to do is start doing /something./ Who cares if
> nobody else likes it? What's important is that *you* enjoy doing it.

Well, there is that. It's just that almost everything I create leaves me
feeling disappointed.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/